ESTO gives back to the communities we visit. This year, ESTO registrants will be joining other Phoenix area volunteers packing food for starving children around the world at the FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN warehouse in Mesa AZ, just 20 minutes from the ESTO headquarters hotel. And, of course, transportation will be provided for a nominal fee. And yes, the warehouse is fully airconditioned. :-)
Help turn hunger into hope with your own two hands by packing nutritious meals for hungry children around the world. This is a one-of-a-kind experience. You’ll work alongside colleagues from DMO's around the country hand-packing rice, soy, dried vegetables and nutritionally complete blends of vitamins and minerals into bags which are then sealed, boxed, placed on pallets and shipped to the neediest children around the world.
Through volunteering at FMSC, you’ll get the chance to impact hundreds of kids in just two hours per packing shift. You’ll experience what it’s like to make a tangible difference today.
- 7:30AM-8:30 Check-In for Event: Coffee & water in transportation lobby of the JW Resort
- 8:30 AM Transportation departs JW Resort to event site.
- 9:00-11:00 ESTO Cares Event on-site
- 11:15 AM Transportation departs back to JW Resort
- 11:45 AM Arrival back at JW Resort
So when you complete your ESTO registration, make sure you get in to Phoenix Friday the 10th so you can join your fellow tourism marketeers at ESTO Cares Saturday morning the 11th.
This is a two step process.
- Secure your spot on our motorcoach transportation. Buy the ticket "ESTO Cares Transportation". It's only $10.
- .Join our group by signing up directly with FMSC. Just click on this link https://volunteer.fmsc.org/Register/site/FindGroup. We are group JOIN CODE number 1271784